Earn 10% referral fees when sending people to purchase Imprinted Promo Branding Items

Earn 10% on every order made by a new customer that you send our way for up to six months! This could literally mean thousands of dollars in your pocket. 



Hello. My name is Terry (Ter) Scott and I've been involved in the imprinted Branding industry for many years and I still absolutely love it. To see a logo or message imprinted on a pen, cap, calendar, mug or a thousand other things still thrills me. 

I'm a rep for BankersAdvertising. They do all of the logistics, billing, etc. of the clients. I present to prospective and current clients and when they order, I get a commission. I will show you how you can share in my commissions by sending people to me. 

You don't have to be thrilled by someone's business name on something like I do to earn great money from your home, phone, social media, and word of mouth. 

Just tell me that you would like to get more information on how this is done by using the contact form on this page. 

Essentially you will tell others that they can get FREE SHIPPING on their first order and give them my information. When they order you'll get 10% of my profit. When they order during the next six months, you'll get 10% referral fees on those orders too! When they order, it starts a new six months so this continues automatically for you once you send someone my way. 

Use the contact form right now and we'll get back to you soon! 

Terry 

Want to try it right now? Tell someone that they can get free shipping on their first order of imprinted promotional items at www.BankersAdvertising.com/contact. Let them know that they must mention TS642 so it gets to my department. They don't have to mention the free shipping, I'll take care of that when I place the order. Be sure to use the contact form to let me know who you recommended so I am sure to pay you. Please note, you will have to sign an I9 form for taxes when you earn $600 or more. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Branding More PAY HERE and FAQs

Branding More (dotcom) Salutes the Healthcare Industry and offers 10% off every item with Free Shipping all of 2024.